The college has a duly appointed IQAC and NAAC steering Committee working tirelessly to get Accreditation from NAAC in the next few years. IQAC headed by Dr. Meena A Sangma is embarked on a path of Quality Initiatives, Quality Sustenance and Quality Enhancement in the college. The college is affiliated to North Eastern Hill University, Shillong since 1958 and is recognized under sections 2(f) and 12(B) of the UGC Act 1956. The NAAC steering Committee created for this purpose and the various Convenors of the different criterion are working hard to prepare the Self-Study Report (SSR) of the institution and submit to NAAC office Bangalore for assessment and accreditation.
Mission & Objectives
The College is commited to:
- Prepare Students through education for productive lives and challenging careers.
- Encourage and nurture all students to reach their potential capabilities.
- Develop facilities for meaningful knowledge transfer.
- Involve all Students in co-curricular activites.
- Sustain development of Teachers' competence.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated date: 03-09-2019