Rules and Regulations
- A minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory to be eligible to appear in the university examinations.
- Student who are absent from classes without permission for 3 or more consecutive working days, will be laible to disciplinary action including deletion / striking off of their names from the colege register.
- There will be mandotary montly tests/assignment/projecys,etc for each subject for all classes of all stream. Marks awarded will be conducted for "Continuous Assessment" in the respective subjects as per University requirement.
- Student are to communicate in English within the College Campus.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is required to be eligible for Scholarship.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibit and stern action will be initiated against any student found guilty of the offence. Futher. as per Supreme Court order dated 1-5-2001, All student and their guardians will be required to duly fill up and sign an undertaking at the time of admission to the college to the effect the he/she shall be laible if found guilty.
- Alcoholic drinks, cigarettes, tobacco etc. are strictly prohibited within the College Campus.
- Student are to maintain politness, cleanliness and moral discipline in the college.
- Use of Mobile phone are banned inside the college premises.
- DRESS CODE: Students must dress in a nead, clean and decent manner.
- All student shall take part in various activities and function organised in the college.
- It is mandatory for all atudents of all streams to wear their Identity Cards within the college campus.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated date: 24-04-2021